Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Bloggers Covenant


Hey let me know someone is actually reading what I'm posting. Due to the magic of me tracing IP addresses, I know I get about 7 unique visitors a day. Many of you are repeats, but out of the roughly 160 visits over the last month, the only comments I've received is from myself and from a spammer.

I know this is kind've like asking to get kissed at the end of a date, but from past experience - I've found sometimes you have to just stick yourself out there. So, let me know if this is worth continuing. Otherwise, I'll probably shut it down and go back to myspace blogging.

Thanks!

Jason

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, fuck off

JasonToo said...

that was me, by the way

Anonymous said...

I read your blog...
Only because you're on my friends myspace page, and I've always found you to be madly sexy.
Seriously.
Myspace is sort of creepy, eh?
So, don't delete it! It's for personal satisfaction anyway, right?

BTW: Aren't anonymous comments a bitch?

Lflynn said...

This is the greatest blog ever made

Lflynn said...

This is the greatest blog ever made

OtherJason said...

Ohhhhh.....Madly Sexy. I know who you are.....

Jared said...

Blog away young man.

Quarter Lifer said...

JJJ, I have not read your blog yet, but I'm going to check it out.
-Melissa