Thursday, September 28, 2006

I will punch you in the face.



I have not have not had a cigarette in 40 hours. I do not feel like a very nice person today. I am chewing gum, toothpicks, anything I can get my hands on. Things I loved like coffee and booze loose half their fun sans nicotina. I freaked out at the coffeeshop this morning (caffe de luca) when the guy behind the counter said they were out of scone's.

"What do YOU MEAN you're FUCKING OUT OF SCONES!"

I'm having trouble concentrating, this brief paragraph originally contained about 25 spelling errors. Please be worth it, please be worth it, please be worth it.

I will punch you in the face.

Grumpily,

J

2 comments:

JasonToo said...

it gets better

Jared said...

I admire you. I never wanted to be a 30 year old smoker. Here I am - a 30 year old smoker.

Thanks James Dean. Thank a lot.