Friday, September 08, 2006

My Bimonthly Rant



I'm so sick of being broke all the time. What's even worse, is that I'm so sick of worrying about being broke all the time. I hate it. I don't want to feel so fucking money driven/manipulated every day. Can I buy groceries today? Can I afford to leave my apartment and do anything? Yeah, yeah, yeah, my problems are trite compared to most, but I'm just feeling more and more pissed off. And I hate feeling pissed off over finacial problems.

God, is this what being an adult is like? I just have all these memories growing up of my Mom sitting at the dining room table every night, drinking coffee, cigarette in hand, working on our bills. Always our bills. It was just never ending stress, and now it's happening to me.

Bahhhhh....!!!! Tonight I'm going to drink my weight in booze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! Won't you check out this website I found where you can
make a little extra on the side... wink wink ;) Visit Our Site