Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Lil Hip-Hop


















Lil Wayne drops Tha Carter III by way of YouTube
- Say what you will about Weezy, but there is no denying his prolificacy. There's also no denying lines like:
Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
I'm being hated on by the season
So fuck ya'll who hating for no reason
That'd be from the Just Blaze-produced, "Mr. Carter", which also features the other greatest rapper alive: Jay-Z.

Oh, and that cover art is pretty f-ing great too, to be honest.

-----------------------------------------------------------














On the unsigned-hype, local hip-hop front, friend-of-the-middleCoast, Hum-V, has put together a fantastic DIY video for his track, "Back in the Day". Sometimes, like he say, reminiscin' ain't hurtful.



-J2

No comments: